Open a channel to our Lightning Network node, effective 15 April 2019, updated 12 November 2020:
We are accessible on the following explorers:
- Minimum channel size is 250000 satoshis.
- In the event of a channel breach we will keep the funds.
- We do not automatically reciprocate channels opened to us.
- We do not guarantee channels will remain active, balanced, or open, without a contractual agreement.
- Our base fee and fee rate settings are higher than the default; and are adjusted in line with the costs and risk of operating a node.
- We will also consider the fee rate of major routing nodes in the determination of our fees.
- Make sure you evaluate the base fee, and fee rate, for parties you open channels to, or request incoming liquidity from.
- If purchasing incoming liquidity, make sure they’re not taking advantage by charging undisclosed high fees on the channel too.
- A party who volunteers incoming liquidity may be free to set whatever fee policy covers their risk and costs.
- (2020-11-12) The current median fee base fee is 1.000000 sat, and median fee rate is 0.000001 sat according to 1ml statistics. This is the same as defaults in the software.
- Due to risk and cost of operating a node, examples with high fee rate exist, e.g. up to 1 sat on large capacity channels, a million times higher than default.
If you wish to make a direct donation via keysend, scan our node key:
CLI instructions from LND node:
lncli sendpayment --keysend -d 021227d4be948ab84613d5dbd47b6e148cfb811432d27eb92e80d28382b1b27d27 -a AMOUNT --data 7629168=$(echo -n "MESSAGE" | xxd -pu -c 10000)